As I noted earlier, about a year ago I had a huge data loss in the TacO codebase that resulted in the wipe of the progress between builds #43 and #47. I did what I could to recreate the code for the open-source release, but I didn't have time to thoroughly test the results.
The releases from yesterday brought to light a couple issues that were lurking in the opensource code, and so today I sat down and went through the old changelogs to test everything once again. In the process a bunch of issues were found and fixed. This new build is the result of this effort.
You can download the new build from here.
- fixed a crash that occurred when the maptimer was querying the GW2 API
- fixed global opacity settings being swapped around
- fixed non-user placed markers being deleted by "delete my markers"
- fixed minimap offset when GW2 is in too-small-window-scaling-mode
- fixed crash when reloading markers in TacO
- fixed API key not querying info when added
- fixed not being able to delete API keys
- if an API key is updated with an invalid API key it no longer retains the previous valid key's data
- fixed marker info text not showing up
- fixed exit-after-1-minute if GW2 is not found on startup
- fixed -mumble command line option
- fixed minimap and map pois ignoring the alpha category property
- fixed TacO eating too much CPU when GW2 is not running