World boss timers are just about the most frequent request I get, and I can see why. It's an extremely convenient thing to have the next event show up in-game.
I added two timeline tracks to the map timer: a world boss and a hardcore world boss track. I also upgraded the map timer window a bit so it doesn't get out of hand size-wise. Now you can enable compact mode that removes the titles of the timeline tracks, effectively cutting the required space in half, and if that's not enough, now you can toggle timeline tracks on and off individually.
The result can look something like this:
As this is only a simple expansion of the map timer window, it doesn't have support for waypoint links yet. I still need to figure out the best way to do that, but for now this is a step in the right direction.
You can download the new build from here.
- Added an option to make the map timer window compact
- Added toggle options to individual map timer timeline tracks
- Added world boss and hardcore world boss timeline tracks
- Fixed a bug where all timed markers would auto-trigger, ignoring the auto-trigger setting
- Markers with displayed countdowns will now always auto-trigger