Got some great feedback on the marker editor. It took a while and I fixed the bugs that were reported and I added some additional features (hello undo/redo!). Some other generic reported issues have also been fixed in this build.
You can download the new build from here.
- Added bindable undo and redo keys to the marker editor submenu
- Marker editor undo buffer resets on map change
- Fixed TacO not shutting down with GW2 any more
- Added option for TacO to show up as a windows taskbar window
- Fixed default markers in Frostgorge Sound
- Keys can now be bound with the combination of SHIFT and CTRL
- Editor fix: hidden external trails can't be clicked any more
- Marker editor now shows the guid of the edited object
- Marker editor now shows if the edited object is external or not
- Editor fix: Replaced some text with icons
- Editor fix: Switching the behavior of a marker/category now functions as expected
- Fixed a menu crash