It's more of a maintenance release this time with focus on better resource usage, performance and bugfixes/polish. This time the goal was to fix as many of the UI engine issues as possible, starting with text rendering to many context-menu related bugs. This new build should give a more seamless in-game experience.
You can get the new build here.
- Added 1500 range circle
- Decreased memory overhead caused by the big font pack (for non-latin text only glyphs found in the language files and marker packs are loaded)
- Decreased memory use of POI data by around 45% (not including raw image data)
- Fixed a potential crash in non-latin text rendering
- Fixed text width calculation for non-latin text rendering
- Fixed some tokens not showing up as translated
- WvW objective names now change instantly when changing languages, not just after TacO restart.
- Fixed a context menu sizing issue
- Optimized excess CPU usage a bit
- Bugfix: Submenu text will no longer revert when reopened after toggling marker category
- Bugfix: Context menus should no longer get stuck when toggling elements