Also a much requested feature, an update checker has been added.
Grab the new build here.
- Removed dependencies to d3dcompiler_xx.dlls - this should increase compatibility
- The "screen edge herds icons" feature now correctly keeps the sizes of icons. This means the markers will have perspective correct size up-close for a better sense of how far they are.
- Reduced per-frame CPU and memory overhead of the tactical display significantly
- the 'heightOffset' parameter for markers and categories is now functional. The default value is 1.5, a value of 0 will put the icon center on the ground (if you were standing on the ground when you placed the marker)
- GW2 TacO will now check for any available updates. I don't intend to support auto updating as that's problematic (mainly due to the security reasons, and I'd prefer not to go down that rabbit hole), but a simple http fetch of a page of the blog where the current version ID is up shouldn't be an issue.
- Replaced 'fadeDistance' marker parameter with 'fadeNear' and 'fadeFar' parameters. The howto has been updated to explain the change.
- 'Reappear after timer' marker behavior has been implemented.
- Silverwastes chest map expanded to 114 chest locations courtesy of Elycian. The chest markers now disappear for 5 minutes after you pressed 'F' on them.
- Added locations for 'a study in gold' achievement as well as the location of Herta, courtesy of Elycian.