Another bunch of oft-requested features and fixes coming in after a long weekend spent doing real-life stuff. The major changes include support for GW2's automatic downscale mode when the GW2 window is too small, and the addition of keybindable actions to most major functionalities. None of these are set by default to minimize keybind clutter.
You can download the latest build here.
- Added command line to log for easier debugging of mumble command line issues
- Added support for GW2's window-too-small scaling
- Added support for GW2 windows that have been renamed
- Fixed minimap markers not being affected by color and alpha tags
- TacO will now ignore invalid resolutions when trying to resize the swapchain
- Toggling a TacO window off will now only hide it instead of destroying it, this will reduce API loads and improve responsiveness when opening the window again
- Added optional keybinds to toggle most functionalities of the overlay: The Tactical Layer, Range Circles, Compass, Locational Timers, HP grids, Mouse Highlight, Map Timer Window, TS3 Window, Marker Editor Window, Notepad Window, Raid and Dungeon Progress Windows, TP Tracker Window and Window Edit Mode
- Fixed Compact Map Timer option not working when selecting it for the first time
- Added option to toggle the TP icon highlight
- Added ability to create mouse tooltips
- Fixed a typo in the map timers
- Added tooltip to map timer events
- Set the default mode of the map timer to compact
- Increased the default height of the map timer window
This update brings some changes to the localization strings, non-English translations must be updated by their maintainers.