After the multibox update the need for several supported GW2 API keys came up for people who are using multiple accounts. This has been a request for a while from people who do a lot of account hopping as well. This latest update adds multi-API-key support with automatic account detection based on the selected character name so if you have multiple API keys added to the overlay it will always pick the right one and display information regarding to the currently played account. This should be quite useful for dungeon/raid progress tracking on multiple accounts. In order for this to work, the API keys used in TacO need to have the 'characters' permission.
API Keys can be added, edited and removed in the TacO menu.
I also found a temporary workaround for the keyboard input issues that have been plaguing the overlay since the beginning, particularly when it comes to textboxes. The API-key input field and the notepad window should be a lot friendlier to use now.
This update also reintroduces the missing guild races and a bunch of other default markers that went missing during the migration of the codebase to git.
You can download the new build here.
- Fixed TacO eating too much CPU when GW2 not running and TacO set to not close with the game
- Removed some unused timing code
- Added support for multiple GW2 API keys, the overlay will automatically pick the first API key corresponding to the current account based on the logged in character's name. API keys require the 'characters' capability for this to work.
- Fixed a bug where the TP tracker wouldn't display the listing prices of sub 1 silver items correctly
- Re-added some markers to the archive that have been missing since build 43 (Guild races, a couple adventures, etc) - sorry about this, they went missing during the move from hg to git
- Tweaked the keyboard input code a bit so that when typing in TacO textboxes GW2 will no longer react to the keypresses
- Fixed copy and paste not functioning in TacO textboxes
- Removed a bunch of unnecessary API calls when editing API keys
This update brings some changes to the localization strings, non-English translations must be updated by their maintainers.