with all this time on my hands I managed to coordinate with ReActif about a number of issues he and the people using his marker pack encountered. I have tracked down all of the issues and even added some convenience functionalities to remove keybinds one by one or completely disable them from inside the overlay.
You can download the new build here.
- Added extra logging to track down some common issues
- Fixed rebinding keys removing a random config option instead of the old key setting
- Added png files missing from the last two builds
- Fixed achievement related markers only working properly is the achievementBit was also set (even for achievements that don't have bits)
- Added setting to disable all keybinds
- Added possibility to unbind keys in keybinding mode
- Mid-frame texture atlas defragmentation will only be logged for the first 100 times each run, this should reduce the size of the produced log file when this is the case
- Fixed erroneous reporting in the log of not being able to open a zip file
- Fixed bad API use for LoadLibrary function
- Added extra logging for not loaded images to help marker pack creators
- Removed some log messages that people have been misinterpreting
- General log file sanitization
- Fixed support link
- Fixed images referenced in .taco files not showing up when the category was defined inside the .taco file but the marker wasn't
- Fixed default marker icon not visible sometimes
- Fixed force off visibility for in-game trails not working
This update brings some changes to the localization strings, non-English translations must be updated by their maintainers.