- Download the latest build (always the top link in the Downloads section on the right panel of this blog)
- Extract the downloaded zip to any folder - it doesn't have to be the GW2 folder, in fact it's better if it isn't. Just create a folder anywhere and put the contents of the zip in there.
- Run GW2 and log in, make sure the game is running in windowed or windowed fullscreen mode.
- Run GW2TacO.exe
- You're good to go.
Setting up TacO inside the game:
- In the top left menu bar you'll see a new icon, a TacO
- You can move the different TacO windows around by clicking the TacO menu and selecting "Window edit mode". Resizing and moving the windows will be possible that way.
- Once you've moved the TacO windows to convenient locations, turn off "Window edit mode" the same way you enabled it.
- The rest of the TacO setup should be self explanatory through enabling/disabling stuff in the TacO menu
- The most popular marker packs can be enabled in the TacO menu, and once enabled they will be automatically downloaded and kept up to date
- For some of the features you'll need to create an API key at https://account.arena.net/applications. Currently the "account", "progression" and "characters" features of the API keys are used. You can add the API key through the TacO menu.
Have fun :)